Saturday, December 1, 2012

Saturdays Down South Season Wrap up

As I sit here in my bed watching football, anxiously awaiting 4:00 to see the SEC Championship Game, obviously the best game on TV today, I'm reflecting on our season.

It seemed almost like yesterday and so long ago at the same time that I was boarding a plane to Nashville to see the Thursday night college kick off game vs. Vandy. It wasn't pretty, but a win is a win.

Then back to Columbia for some great games and tailgating with friends and family.

Top Ten Memories from 2012 season (in no particular order)

1. Sitting with my family this season, instead of the student section

2. Beating Georgia :)

3. Having GameDay come for the Georgia game

4. Road trip to Florida with Alek

5. Parents Weekend tailgate with the Reidel's

6. Marcus Lattimore's injury vs. Tennessee :(

7. Beating Clemson for the 4th year in a row

8. Being undefeated at home

9. Clowney-excited to see how he improves in the offseason. He will be one scary guy next year

10. Homemade cornhole boards and getting competitive with it

It was a great season only losing 2 games and I'm so proud of the whole team. It was awesome to see players set up when needed (best example: Dylan Thompson at Clemson). Can't wait until next season, but until then I will soon have baseball to hold me over. Go Cocks!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment