Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Loving Lately

Here are just a few of the things I'm loving right now

1. My space heater in my bedroom. I literally never want to get out of bed. It is so cozy. Last weekend my parents also brought one for my living room. I'm cheap and don't turn the heat on until it is freezing, so these heaters make life so much better :)


2. Dancing With the Starts: All-Stars Season


I usually never watch this. I watched the first season but never since then. But this season with the return of the best people and some of my favorites I had to watch. I'm obsessed with Shawn Johnson, Melissa Raycroft and Kelly Monaco. As long as one of those three will I will be happy.

3. Speaking of Kelly Monaco...I'm obsessed with General Hospital.

I found this show one summer in high school and watched it every day that summer. While in college, I nannyed everyday starting the same time it came on. When I got the DVR when I moved in the new house I decided to DVR it everyday. BEST DECISION EVER. I love it. There are somethings that I have to google that I have missed but for the most part I know what is going on.

4. Also loving how Netflix automatically advances to the next episode without me having to do anything. It absolutely comes in handy with my current Alias obsession. Speaking of that, I must be watching it to much. I had a dream last night that I was part of an extraction team to save someone.

5. Baby Selah Grace. This little baby is 3 months old and I feel like she changes every time I go babysit.


 
What you are loving these days?
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment