Wednesday, November 7, 2012

State History

I truly love history. Well American history. From the time we came to America in colonial times up until probably the early eighties is my favorite. Part of it has to do with growing up in Virginia and visiting Jamestown and Williamsburg. I would love to plan a trip up to Williamsburg soon. It is beautiful at Christmastime. Anyway last Saturday Carolina had a bye so there was no tailgating or football so I looked for something fun to do in Columbia. I found out they were giving free tours of the Statehouse. The history lover in me HAD to go. I loved it and the little bit of South Carolina history I learned. I put a South Carolina state history book on my Christmas list so I can learn more. I'm so excited. Here are some pictures from the tour.
 
 
Come back soon to see a fun challenge I've been given by a friend. And of course more Carolina football :)
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment