Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Deployment Survival Care Package

My sweet friend who lives in Tennessee husband deployed this month. I wanted to do something for her but living so far away my options were limited. I decided to send her a care package. I searched and searched on Pinterest and Googled and could not find anyone who had posted on what to send to the wife of a deployed solider, only what to send to a deployed solider. So I had to get creative. I headed over to the trusty Target and got to shopping.



What's inside?

- Cute little note cards to write love letters to her husband
- Fancy pens to write said love letter
- Bubbles to enjoy a relaxing bath
- Lotion for post bath continued relaxing
- A candle that smells like the beach since we are both from Charleston
- Gold nail polish for sassy nails :)
- Valentine's Balloons that are tiny that when hit pop up into balloons to add to her husband's Valentine's package
- A Taylor Swift card, to remind her of the Country Music Festival we will be attending in June in Nashville
- A Deployment Survival Cup, which is a wine glass from Etsy



I found a super cute pink and green chevron packing envelope at Target. Pack all of your goodies into the cute envelope and mail!



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment