Friday, January 11, 2013

Twenty-Two

My dear friend Annie turned 22 on Sunday so we loaded up the car and headed up to Charlotte. We first headed to Southpark Mall. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. A girls shopping trip is already in the works for sometime soon with my sister and a friend.

Then we headed over to Trampoline World. It was so much fun! I was exhausted after 5 minutes and still had 55 minutes left. And I was super sore the next two days. It was a great workout and super fun!










Then we went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner and it was delicious. I hadn't been in forever, oh I missed it. We embarrassed Annie by getting everyone to sing Happy Birthday and got delicious cheesecake!





 
Happy Birthday sweet friend. Hope 22 is good to you!
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment