Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Beginnings

Happy 2013! Hope you had a nice and restful Christmas, mine sure was. So I don't have any resolutions, well maybe my resolution is to make goals for every month. Each month I want to have several things that I would like to accomplish. I wrote January's goal a few weeks ago:

-employment   I can cross this off the list already because I start tomorrow!
-gym 3 times a week
-no fast food
-blog 3 times a week
-stick to cleaning schedule
-have at least 20 families at Kidtown Open House

To go along with employment and I guess these goals too, I have been challenged to only wear what is already in my closet to work each day for the first month. Then for the second month, I can buy 5 staple items to add to my wardrobe. If you saw the size of my closet, you know the challenge of it is not coming up with a month's worth of outfits, but stopping myself from shopping :)

Have a great 2013 and I'll be seeing more of you on the blog, with house updates, goal progress updates and clothing choices.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment