Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Laundry

I first started this blog when I bought my house to show off my house and how I decorated it. I epically failed at that for the most part. Well actually, I can't make a decision to save my life so things are finally all coming together.

Today you get to see the laundry room. When I rented, the house came with a washer and dryer. This house did not. My sweet parents gave me their washer and dryer and got a new one. I think they got the better end of the deal. ;)

 
To continue my love for chevron, I got a chevron curtain (from Esty, of course) to hide everything that typically goes in a laundry room.


This cute piece was in my parents kitchen but they gifted it to me when I moved in. It's great to throw stuff in that we need easier access to.


I searched and searched on Pinterest for something cute to decorate the laundry room with and saw these cute decorated letters. (It's just scrapbook paper modge podged on-super simple)
 

 
And to continue to love of chevron, curtains tied up with bows (which need some adjusting, add that to the to-do list :) )
 
 
Having a decorated laundry room helps make doing laundry just a tad more enjoyable ;)
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment