Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Powder Room

Two posts back to back and with a house update?!? I know, foreign to the blog, but I want to get better about this.

I am in love with the fact there is a half bath downstairs. I always think it is so awkward when you have to go into a bathroom with personals in it. I much prefer a simple bathroom for guests when I go to someones home.

I wanted to pull the navy in from the kitchen and living room, but wanted to add a new color, so I chose yellow.

 
 
Sweet Valentine's Day present from my mom. She has a new monogram machine and is monogramming up a storm. She guessed on the color and it was a perfect match!

 
These are some of my favorite pictures from our trips down to Mexico. All I did was modge podge scrapbook paper onto a canvas and then modge podge the picture onto the paper.
 
 
My parents had a extra mirror that was in their half bath they brought to me instead of the huge piece of mirror the builders put up.
 
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment