Thursday, February 28, 2013

Loving Lately

1. My new Lilly Planner.

I had a May book and used it for less than a month before I had enough. I am super picky about my planners and the spacing and lines and all of that. The Lilly planner is so much better than May books.


2. Kidtown

I love children's ministry. I love building relationships with kids and their parents. I love my volunteers. Sunday's run effortlessly hugely due to my awesome volunteers. We had an open house recently and it was such a great night.

3. My DVR

I have become a grandma and cannot stay up late enough to watch some of my favorite TV shows. So glad to be able to record and then fast forward through the commercials :)

4. Neighborhood walks with Cecelia

I love my neighborhood. I have a love/hate relationship with the hills. Love the workout they give, hate walking up them. Cecelia gives me just the motivation I need to make our walks successful.

5. Baseball Season!

I adore baseball season. I love being at Carolina Stadium. I love the road to Omaha, it sometimes gets bumpy, but that's the fun of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment