Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Saturday in the South

A Saturday in the South is like no other, especially at a SEC school. This week Mizzou came to town and we had a great game. It was also parents weekend, so we had some family friends in town. I believe this was the best tailgate we've ever had. We decided to save some of the food until after the game to post game tailgate.


Cornhole board that my dad made! and mom painted! They look so good.

Jello Shots

 Burlap football I made my mom for her birthday this summer
 Mom went all out with the decorations this week
 "Garnet" Velvet cookies :) Team spirit!
 Chicken and steak skewers
 Best Mascot in College Football (I might be a bit biased ;))
 DJ was suspended this week for a hit he took last week, being supportive and pumping up teammates
 Post game grilling
Post game tailgating
 
These are our friends we met in Mexico 2 summers ago and now lifelong friends
 
It was a great day, a long day, but so fun! We travel to Kentucky this weekend. I'm sitting this once out but I will be watching from home. 2 weeks from now is the Georgia game, so excited. A victory would be a great birthday present for my dad and I :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment