Tuesday, September 11, 2012

May Book

I love planning. I love scheduling. I love doing it on paper. People tell me to catch up with the times and use my iphone, but I never will. I have to have a planner and it has to be cute! A friend had told me about May Books a while ago, so when Groupon offered a deal on them, I snagged it up, through Ebates of course to get some cash back. (If you don't know what Ebates is, it's a website where you get cash back for shopping online. I use it to justify my spending :)) I went ahead and got my planner for January 2013, so I are super prepared! Here are some pictures.




I cannot wait to start using it. Go get your own May Book at maybooks.com! You can design your own cover and inside. I'm loving chevron these days, as you can tell by the planner and blog background. Wait until you see pictures of my new curtains. Pictures will be up next week sometime (hopefully). Couch and chairs arrived today, now I just need to arrange it, which will probably take 28598324 different tries. Wish me luck!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment