Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Crafts on Crafts on Crafts

I've been loving crafting lately. Like I make something new everyday. I want to show you some of the crafting I've been up to AND where I do my crafting. Upstairs there is a tiny little room that I thought would be perfect for a little office and place to craft. I also had a lot of USC stuff that needed a room to go in, so I joined the two together. Here are some pictures.
 
 
Love these tins from the dollar section of Target
So proud of my back to back baseball National Champs!
 
Cute box my mom made that I keep craft supplies in. We also have one for tailgating.
 
Storage room attached to the room. I keep a lot of craft supplies in here too. And decorations and oh so much more.
 

I love this room and all the creativity that comes with it and the fact I get to hang out in a room with so much school pride :) I'm waiting for the football team to do something super awesome so I can get that framed and up on the wall. Now on to the crafts.
 
I get most of my ideas from Pinterest.
 
Fall wreath for the front door.

Fall flowers for the kitchen table
 
Halloween sign
 

Tied together.
 
 
Here is the tutorial for the BOO sign. It was super easy and I plan on making more for other occasions. I have some more fall ideas in the works that I am super excited about. Hopefully I will get those started and finished in the next week weeks.
 
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Love this and your craft room! Although the picture is cute, the "Boo" sign is even more precious in person! Can't wait to get my monogram!

    ReplyDelete