Sunday, September 2, 2012

Hey yall!

I'm Ashley.
I'm sassy. I'm southern. And both of those show all of the time.
I love the Lord. I love my church. I love the kids and families that go there.
I love Carolina football and baseball. Carolina Gamecocks that is.
I have big dreams in life.

I just bought a house, so I will show that transformation (which is still in progress BTW), my crafts, my baking, my travels, my friends, my dreams, my life. Enjoy!

First up- my trip to Nashville to see the college football opener, some SEC football and my Gamecocks!


Carolina won, it wasn't pretty, but they won 17-13.

My sweet friend Amanda lives outside of Nashville so we got to hang out, catch up and cheer on our team.

Can't wait to see the Gamecocks play at home this weekend at Williams-Brice Stadium.

xoxo

P.S. Go listen to Darius Rucker's new song True Believers. I can't stop listening to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment