Monday, September 10, 2012

Firsts


First house update and first home football game!
 
My pantry is finally done! No more everything sitting all over my kitchen and dining area. The house came with those gross wire shelves that are not suitable for a pantry, no one wants their food falling between the wires. Here are before and after pictures.
 
Before



 
I love the rods to be able to slide cookie sheets and baking pans in. More house updates soon. It is slowly but surely getting there. Still waiting on my living room furniture though.
 
 
First home game was this weekend. I was sick but the loyal fan I am still went and cheered on the Gamecocks to a 48-10 victory over ECU. Tailgating was limited due to whatever is was that took over my body but we did enjoy a tailgate brunch. I did get two pictures at the stadium. The awesome new videoboard and a touchdown, since my new seats are super awesome and close, as apposed to the student section. Looking forward to our night game this week and hopefully some cooler weather.
 
 



 
 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment